- Inherent risks. You understand that VSA and the Website are intended to help you connect and transact with STB and third-party applications and/or platforms, and that there are inherent security risks on the Internet. Acknowledging these risks, by continuing to use VSA or the Website you agree to accept the risks arising from the use of VSA, the Website and its associated third-party applications and/or platforms. We are not responsible or liable for the availability or content of any other application or Internet site (not provided by us) linked to or from VSA or the Website. Access to any other Internet site is at your own risk. If you create a link or frame to VSA or the Website, you do so at your own risk. We reserve the right to object or disable any link or frame to or from VSA and the Website.
- VSA account. You shall maintain secure possession of your VSA account, including your password. If you know or suspect that the security of your VSA account has been compromised, you must change your VSA password and notify us immediately. You must not share or otherwise provide access to your VSA account with any third party. You shall be liable for all transactions conducted under your account if you disclose or share your VSA account with anyone else (regardless of whether you receive payment for it), or you have compromised your account in any way. We reserve the right to suspend or revoke your VSA account at any time, with or without notice to you, and without liability.
- Accessibility. The accessibility and operation of VSA and the Website relies on technologies outside our control. We do not guarantee continuous accessibility or uninterrupted operation of VSA or the Website. We reserve the right to change the URL of the Website. STB, its members, employees, servants and agents shall not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of any delay in operation or transmission, communications failure, Internet access difficulties or malfunctions in equipment or software.
- No warranty on information. We make no representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in VSA or the Website. STB, its members, employees, servants and agents its members, employees, servants and agents, shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage, whether direct or indirect, arising out of or in connection with the use of information in VSA and/or the Website. We provide VSA and the Website as a general information source and facility only. VSA and the Website may not cover all information available on a particular issue. Before relying on VSA and the Website, you should do your own checks or obtain professional advice relevant to your particular circumstances.
- No endorsement of third-party applications and/or platforms. We do not warrant or endorse any goods, services, information, accuracy or the privacy practice associated with any third-party applications and/or platforms even though the these sites may require the use of VSA or the Website.
- Liability for use of third-party applications and/or platforms. STB, and its members, employees, servants and agents shall not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of any third-party applications and/or platforms, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the contents contained in or available from third-party applications and/or platforms.
- Security of VSA and the Website. Where appropriate, we use available technology to protect the security of communications made through VSA and the Website. However, Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. As soon as you are aware of or have reason to suspect any vulnerability or potential weakness in the security of VSA or the Website, you shall immediately notify us in confidence. STB, its members, employees, servants and agents shall not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of any breach of the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions and other communications made through VSA or the Website. Despite our best efforts, we make no warranties that VSA and the Website are free of infection by computer viruses or other unauthorised software. You should take appropriate steps to keep your information, software and equipment secure, including clearing your Internet browser cookies and cache before and after using any services on VSA or the Website.
- Interference with VSA and the Website. You shall under no circumstances submit, upload or transfer any unauthorised files, codes, scripts (including but not limited to viruses or Trojan Horses), documents, and information, in the course of using VSA and its related third-party applications and/or platforms. You shall under no circumstances modify, interfere with or intercept any transaction which is part of VSA or the Website.
Intellectual Property. Materials, including source code, pages, documents and online graphics, audio and video in VSA and the Website are protected by law. The intellectual property rights in the materials is owned by or licensed to us. All rights reserved. © Singapore Tourism Board 2018.
Apart from any fair dealings for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted in law, no part of VSA or the Website may be reproduced or reused for any commercial purposes whatsoever without our prior written permission.
- Fees. There are currently no fees for using VSA or the Website. We reserve the right to introduce new fees from time to time. We are not responsible for any fees charged by any other application or Internet site not provided by us.
- Personal Data Protection. We manage your personal data in accordance with STB's Personal Data Protection Policy, which can be accessed here and describes the relationship with third-party applications and/or platforms associated with VSA.